There are many reasons that help Canada is often considered a great country to live in or move to. Here are some highlights:
High standard of living:
Canada is a developed country and generally maintains a high standard of living and ranks on top, including access to health care, education, security, and political stability. High standard of living is the main key feature that attract all the immigrants.
Strong Economy: Canada has a stable and diverse economy. A lot of job opportunities in different sectors available for all types of people according to their education and their working capacity. People who are educated are supposed to be good in Canada as they respect both literate and ill literate peoples.
Welcoming policy: Welcoming immigrants are on top level in Canada they respect all immigrants and welcome full hearth., and its immigration policies are designed to attract skilled workers, entrepreneurs, and students. Many peoples from different countries came to Canada for different purposes like for study, work, etc. but the welcoming policy of Canada is the same for every person.
Education system: Canada is known for its high education system, from primary to Research level. Many international top-ranked universities and colleges are available that attract international students. It is considered that studying in Canada can open the door to future employment and immigration opportunities.
Outdoor Beauty: Beauty makes a country vey attract full. Canada is famous for its natural beauty and also due to well developed in technology Canada takes profits from machineries and chemical to make their country attract full. Many things that can be performed by the foreigner mountains, forests, lakes, and oceans. For new commers many outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, wildlife watching, and camping make it an ideal destination for nature lovers and tourists.
Health Care System: The people of Canada and also foreigners have access to a public health care system that offers basic medical services. The healthcare system offers high-quality care and access to the required treatments. As a developed country health care systems are done on professional and expert levels.
Safety and Security: People obeys all laws that are declared by the country. Canada is in the top of the safest nations in the world in terms of safety and security. Low crime rate makes the country safe and secure.
Above are some highlights that show why to select Canada
Sponsarship of Family:
Family sponsorship is a significant immigration category in Canada, allowing citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their qualifying relatives to immigrate to and settle in the country. Reuniting families and assisting with their absorption into Canadian society are the goals of the Family Class sponsorship program. The following are some essentials regarding family sponsorship in Canada:
Family Sponsorship: An essential component of Canada’s immigration system is family sponsorship, which enables citizens and permanent residents to sponsor eligible family members for immigration. Family unification and family unity are the goals of family support programs. Here are some key things to know about family support in Canada:
Qualify Relationships: Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada may apply to sponsor their spouses or common-law partners, dependent children, parents, and grandparents for immigration to Canada. Other family members like siblings, sisters, and cousins might also be eligible in specific circumstances.
Requirements of Sponsorship: To qualify, sponsors must meet a number of requirements, including being at least 18 years old, residing in Canada (or intending to do so after they become permanent residents), and demonstrating.
Process of Application: The sponsor’s application and the sponsored person’s application are the two primary steps in the sponsorship procedure. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) must receive an application from the sponsor before determining their eligibility and verifying that they fit the sponsorship standards. Once the sponsor’s application is granted, the sponsored individual must also apply for permanent residency.
Permanent Residence: Sponsored spouses or partners who have been together for two years or less with the sponsor are first granted conditional permanent residence. The permanent resident status could be revoked if this requirement is not met.
Super Visa: In addition to the family sponsorship program, Canada also provides parents and grandparents of citizens and permanent residents with a Super Visa. Super Visa helps eligible parents and grandparents by giving the permission to stay with their relatives in Canada for up to two years at a time without having to renew their visas.
How To Apply visa for Canada:
To apply for a visa to Canada, you just need to follow bellow instructions:
- Select visa category: Select the visa category you want. As Canada offers different types of visas, including study permits, work permits, and permanent residency visas.
- Collect required documents: After selecting visa category check the require documents for that visa. Normally, you will need a following things: valid passport, photographs, application forms, proof of funds, and supporting documents related to your purpose of travel (such as an acceptance letter from a Canadian educational institution or a job offer letter).
- Complete and fill application: Fill required application forms accurately and honestly. Applications form are normally filled online through your IRCC account. You should provide all the information that are necessary and double-check for any errors.
- Submit application fee: Different visa category has its own application fee, which must be paid when submitting your application. Fee can be paid online through the IRCC website using a credit card or other accepted payment methods.
- Submit your application: After Above steps submit your application online through your IRCC account and make sure that you have included all the documents that are require as per the instructions provided.
- Wait for Process: Processing time for a Canadian visa and different kinds of category are different. You can check the estimated time of processing on the IRCC website. In time of processing, you should prepare all additional documents and mentally you should prepare for an interview.
- Receive a result: Once your application is processed, you will be notified of the decision through your IRCC account. If approved, you will receive a visa in your passport or a digital authorization
- Travel to Canada if you got approval: If your visa is approved, make travel arrangements to Canada and make sure that all documents that are useful and require is with you.