UK Visitor Visa Information
Visitor Visas for UK
In this article I will tell you about the Visitor Visa of UK because many people want to know about this type of Visa. Hope, you will get most reliable information from this article. In this article I will guide you about;
- Visitor visa for UK
- UK Visitor visa processing time
- UK visitor visa Requirements
- UK visitor visa refusal reasons
- UK visitor visa from Pakistan
- UK visitor visa fee
- Family visitor visa
- Tourist visitor visa
- Business visitor visa
- UK visitor visa documents requirement
- UK visitor visa restrictions
- Visitor Visa for UK
You can apply for two main types of visit visa if you are planning to visit the UK. In these two types of travel Visa of UK include Family/ Tourist Visitor Visa to UK and the Business Visitor Visa. Below is some detail of these two visitor/travel visas.
Tourist Visitor visa/Family Visitor Visa
Some countries in the world are known as “non-visa national” and people who are nationals to these countries can visit UK or other countries without visitor visa and this is very fortunate because they have no need to apply for visitor Visa and wait for it. When they want to visit UK they can. On the other hand a person who is belong to “visa national” country must apply for Visitor Visa and after obtain a UK tourist visa they come to the UK.
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa one the off chance that you need to visit the UK:
- For recreation, for instance on vacation or to see your family and companions
- For business, or to participate in sports or imaginative occasions
- For another reason, for instance to get private therapeutic treatment
The Standard Visitor visa has supplanted the:
- Family Visitor visa
- General Visitor visa
- Youngster Visitor visa
- Business Visitor visa, including visas for scholastics, specialists and dental specialists
- Games Visitor visa
- Performer Visitor visa
- Forthcoming Entrepreneur visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
- Endorsed Destination Status (ADS) visa
If You Visit the UK For Business
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa on the off chance that you need to visit the UK for business-related exercises, e.g.:
- You’re going to the UK for a gathering, meeting or preparing
- You need to partake in a particular games related occasion
- You’re a craftsman, performer or artist and going to the UK to perform
- You a scholastic and are doing research or going with understudies on an investigation abroad program
- You a specialist or dental specialist and are going to the UK to take a clinical connection or spectator post
- You need to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- You need to inspire financing to begin, assume control, join or maintain a business in the UK.
What You Can Do or You Can’t Do?
- Participate in any of the business-related exercises said in the Visitor Rules
- Think about for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the principle explanation behind your visit
- Participate in a trade program or instructive visit (in case you’re under 18)
- Change over your common organization into a marriage
- Do paid or unpaid work
- Live in the UK for drawn out stretches of time through continuous visits
- Get open assets
- Wed or enroll a common association, or pull out of marriage or common organization
Read the direction for more data about what you should or shouldn’t do with a Standard Visitor visa.
How Much Time It Will Take
The soonest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
To What Extent You Can Live in UK
You can ordinarily remain in the UK for up to a half year.
You may have the capacity to remain for more if:
You’re going to the UK for private medicinal treatment – up to 11 months (£179 expense)
You’re a scholarly on vacation and going to the UK for explore – you, your mate or common accomplice might have the capacity to remain for up to a year (£179 expense)
(Family/tourist) Visitor Visa Restrictions
A general visitor who may come to the United Kingdom to see the sights or to visit family or friends, must show and realize that they will not work or take part in any type of Jobs and business during their stay or visit.
- They must have accommodation and adequate funds for their visit.
- They will go back to their home country (homeland) at the end of this visit.
Business Visitor Visa
If people from a visa national country want to come to the United Kingdom for the sake of business, for example to sign a contract or to hold meetings, they have to apply for a business visitor visa. This visa qualifies holders for visit the UK for up to a most extreme of six (6) months enabling them to attempt their business exercises and they may likewise be permitted numerous sections amid the six (6) month time frame. Visa holders can go to conferences, meetings and briefings, take part in certainty discovering, arranging or influencing contracts inside the UK for their business to purchase to or offer products or administrations.
To qualify under Standard Visitor Visa for business purposes, there are essential prerequisites which must be met. Candidates need to show that they expect to embrace business exercises including: going to gatherings or meetings, masterminding bargains, arranging or consenting to exchange arrangement or contracts, undertaking truth discovering missions, checking points of interest or merchandise, and leading site visits and limited time exercises. They should just visit the UK for a most extreme of six (6) months, demonstrate that they will have the capacity to fiscally bolster themselves (if vital with the help of loved ones) and meet the cost of their forward adventure. They should not embrace any paid or unpaid work in the UK.
Business Visitor Visa Restrictions
But remember one thing, this type of visa does not permit the visa holder to work in UK but allows a specific and restricted range of activities in business.
UK Visitor visa processing time
You have to apply for a visa up to 3 months earlier that your date of travel to the UK and within 3 weeks you also have to get a decision on your visa.
UK visitor visa fee
When you apply for UK visitor visa you have to pay £83. But if you want Long-term visit visa then fees is £300 for 1 year, £300 for two years, and £544 for 5 years, and £737 for 10 years.
UK visitor visa Requirements/ UK visitor visa Eligibility/ UK visitor visa Requirements for Pakistan
You can be eligible for a General Visitor visa for UK if your age is 18 years or over, you are visiting to the UK for not study or work, you are able to support yourself for the time of your stay in UK and able to pay for your onward or return journey.
UK visitor visa documents Requirements
When you want apply for visitor visa for UK you will need to provide; a valid travel identification or current passport along with 2 passport size color photograph, an evidence that you can support yourself during your stay in UK, e.g. pay slips or bank statements for the last 6 months and details of your travel plans and where you want to stay.
UK visitor visa refusal reasons
There are many reasons of rejection for UK visitor visa FOR EXAMPLE you have not enough money or fund to support yourself, you have not shown good skills in interview process and very common reason that you just want to visit UK because of your holidays.